Have you booked your tickets yet for the Joint SEND Conference 2019 at the Haynes International Motor Museum in Somerset on 7th November? The day has been built around the theme of mainstream and special schools supporting each other’s SEND provision, sharing the great practice that exists in both sectors.
If you are ………..
- A school leader in either a mainstream or a special school who wants to learn about the SEND support the other sector can offer
- A mainstream SENCO looking to access SEND support from a specialist teaching school or a special school
- Special school staff looking to make links with mainstream schools on curriculum development, subject specialism, etc.
- Teaching school staff who want the latest information on the future direction of the teaching schools agenda and the ‘school-led system’
- SEND staff in either sector looking for ideas and inspiration ………
………. then this is definitely the day for you! With generous sponsorship from both the Teaching School Council (SW) and SWALSS, we are able to offer the day at extremely low cost in the hope that as many of you as possible will be able to attend. I do hope you will join us.
For further details and how to book, please click here.