34,000+ of you now subscribe to the EEF News Alerts: thank you. Please do forward this newsletter to colleagues you think may be interested.
To view the latest newsletter, please click here.
- Covid-19 resources: EEF publishes four NEW resources to support schools and parents make the most of home learning
- NEW (1&2): Home learning approaches: Planning framework – worked examples (and blank template)
- NEW (3): Parents and carers engaging in home learning: A checklist for schools
- NEW (4): 7 top tips to support reading at home – for Key Stage 2
- Bitesize evidence: SIGN UP for any (or all) of our five, free weekly email series
- NEW evidence review: Metacognition and Self-Regulation
- NEW Blog: Help with home learning - Talk with TRUST
- Research Schools: 'e-Learning: A marathon not a sprint'
- Suggested reading: 7 new reports worth a look