From the 9th to the 14th November the Edtech Demo Programme will be holding a FREE six-day online EdTech event, #EdTechWeek2020 designed to celebrate the work of the EdTech Demonstrator Schools and Colleges, and to support educators - across the UK - in bringing technology into every aspect of their work, both in the classroom and remotely.
You are invited to join in the discussion with industry experts, high-profile speakers, and the teachers who are providing remote education in classrooms today - and ultimately, reshaping the future of education for us all.
Across the week, you'll be able to take part in:
- Every morning, daily ‘Live Panels’ - Roundtables discussing policy, up-to-date sector issues, latest trends in education and technology and practical EdTech ideas for early years to Post-16.
- Twilight ‘Tea & Chat’ - cross-regional panels made up from our network of Demonstrator schools and colleges.
- Sharing CPD materials and online advice and guidance about how you can embed EdTech into your teaching, learning, organisation and community.
- Friday Evening: Festival of EdTech Creativity - Music, dance, art, and drama, live on Facebook
- Saturday: live EdTech Summit 2020 led by the national network of EdTech demonstrator schools and colleges.
With new speakers being confirmed daily, a packed agenda of think-tanks, live festivals and workshops, panels and presentations, our aim is to Share - Learn - Inspire with you. Join our social media communities as we count down until the 9th November @edtechdemo.